Friday 22 August 2014

Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Bowl


Mmmm Banana Cream Pie, one of my favourite indulgence desserts when I wasn't raw vegan. Now there is a healthier way to have banana cream pie and you can have it for breakfast. The best start to the day I have ever had, it has kept me full and I feel a million dollars.


Decorating the smoothie bowl I found very therapeutic and I let my creativity explode. I got together every healthy topping I could find and lightly placed them in spots on top of the smoothie. And indeed it did taste like banana cream pie.


Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie:
3 medium bananas, chopped
200ml coconut milk
1 tbsp maca powder
1 tbsp lucuma powder

Toppings:
Sliced almonds
Chia seeds
Bee pollen
Ground Flaxseed
Cacao Nibs
Hemp seeds

In a blender place bananas, coconut milk, maca powder and lucuma powder and blend until smooth.
Pour in a bowl and spoon toppings on top.
BREAKFAST TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment